quinta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2009

My day-to-day...

Hello, guys, this is my Daily Routine...

During the week I usually...

I wake up at 6:30 a.m. After I get my daughters to their school at 7:20 a.m.. I come back home and I drink "hot tea" (chimarrão) and after I have breakfast. Then I go to tutions. Once I come back from school, i have lunch together with my daughters at 12:30 p.m. In the afternoon I have classes, too. The classes start at 1:00 p. a. and finish at 5:45. When I get home I like to relax for some time, I drink "hot tea" with my friends, watch television, and maybe get a little snack. After I do some household. Then I take a bath and I go to computer. I go to bed later around midnight.

Um comentário:

Madalena disse...

Hello teacher! I'm enjoying most of their classes.

Débora Tura - educadora Nota 10